|SOFTWRE EDITION: 15 – 16 MARCH 2020|
This is to Inform to all students that as per instructions of Smart India Hackathon-2020 organizing Committee i.e MHRD,AICTE,Persistent ,it is necessary to conduct the Internal Hackathon at College Level for participation in SIH-2020.
- The Details of the students selected from Internal Hackathon ,Evaluators ,Mentors & Juries will first post to SIH-2020 Server . Only these students will be allowed to participated in SIH-2020.
- Photos,Videos & all Documents will be shared by College to SIH2020 Committee.
- So it is requested to participate in Internal Hackathon for the same.
- You can see the Flow Chart.
- Guidance & Rules
- Those students who want to participate in Internal Hackathon have to be registered on portal .Keep user name as it contains details of name branch & semester in it.
- Address of Portal is : https://gouravsaini125.pythonanywhere.com/
- After Registering , You have to Login & Analyse the Problems.
- Read Problem & Understood them carefully. These all problems are same as that of Smart India Hackathon’s Problem Statements. So its also preparation of it
- Review Research Papers & so on regarding Solution.
- After it make the Presentation/PDF in Given Format which is available in Support Downloads Tab on Website /Portal
- Upload the Presentation/PDF for that.
- Registration Process Start Date is 24th December 2019
- Last Date for Registration & Idea Submission is strictly 4th Jan 2020.
- Remember that Last date will not be extended in any case as Last Date for SIH 2020 is 25th Jan & we have to organize Internal Hackathon before it & have to do lot of work.
- Any Idea which is exact copy of another will lead to rejection & disqualify all members who have same idea.So don’t share your ideas to others.
- Team Formation will be done by us i.e Evaluation Committee & Organizing Committee & Mentors Committee.
Departmental Faculty Coordinators:
Deepak Sharma(ECE) (9461319751)
Rahul Shandilya( CSE) (9501593290)
Manish Kumar (CSE)
Javed Khan (CSE)
Awanit Kumar ( CSE) (8955602345)
Rajesh Kumar (EE)
Abhishek Kumar (EE)
Ranjan Kr. Patel (ME)
Kalyan Singh (ME)
Shubham Sexena (CE) Lokendra Singh(CE)
Rahul Garg (AS)
Dr. Gajendra Kr. Saraswat (AS)