Synoriq is a technology company that offers consulting services for project management, cloud consulting and solutions for banking and financial services. At Synoriq, our purpose is to build a better world through technology.
Headquartered in Jaipur, India, We believe problems of any complexity can be solved if you have great leaders. Our utmost focus is on leadership and we thrive to create outstanding leaders who deliver on our promises to all the stakeholders. By creating leaders, we play a critical role in shaping up a better world for our people, our clients, our communities and our nation.
By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve their professional and personal goals. We work with some of the big names in the industry. Some of our clients include:
- Banking: AU Small Finance Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ANZ Bank, IDFC First Bank
- Financial Services: Upstox, Aavas Financiers, Wonder Home Finance, Finova Capital, Edelweiss, Sub-K Impact Solutions
- Government Bodies: Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Development Authority (JDA)
- Website : https://synoriq.com
- Job Profile :
Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Apply if you have:
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Have system-level thinking and ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Good communication skills – including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Eligibility BTech – CSE – 2021 Batch
- Location: Jaipur
- Grooming duration and Bond Agreement: First 6 months
- Probation duration: 6 months
- Salary Structure**: 0 CTC-3.7 CTC per annum
*One active backlog is allowed and it has to be cleared before the joining.
**The above package will be given after the completion of six months grooming and six months of the probation period, i.e, 1 year. The salaries during the grooming and probation period:
Grooming Period (First 6 months)
Rs. 15,000 CTC
Probation Period (Next six months)
Rs. 20,000 CTC
What We Offer:
- Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get an exposure to the various domains we work in – be it financial sector or thegovernment sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
- Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
- Fun: We understand that there’s a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in work schedule, and work from home so that you give your best everyday.
- Leadership Initiatives: We promote overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and to work in a cutting edge technology.