M. Tech. Degree Programme
RTU/BTU CAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria involves several factors such as academic qualification and physical & mental fitness. An applicant must read and understand eligibility criteria for various M.Tech.
Academic Qualification for M.Tech Degree Programmes:
Admissions for the session 2019-21 will be based on valid and eligible GATE Score of the year 2017 / 2018 / 2019 preferably. Though, applicant who has B.E. / B.Tech Degree or equivalent can apply without GATE score.
An applicant who is appearing in the final year of qualifying examination in the academic session 2019-19 and possesses valid GATE Score Card can also apply for RTU CAM 2019.
Minimum qualification and qualifying marks required for admission to M.Tech. / M.Arch. Programme are mentioned below:
- B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in similar discipline applying for specialisation; obtained from Rajasthan Technical University or from any recognized University / Institution.
- Minimum 55% marks (6.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) in the qualifying examination.
- 5% or 5.75 CGPA (on 10 points scale) of relaxation is provided to SC / ST applicants. If a conversion formula of converting CGPA into percentage is adopted by recognised university then it will be applicable only on producing the certificate of conversion released by the concerned University. In case not being able to produce certificate of conversion, conversion formula approved by AICTE will be applicable i.e. Equivalent CGPA = Percentage/10 + 0.75.
- B.Arch. degree with Minimum 50% marks or 5.75 CGPA (on 10 points scale)
- In case of SC / ST category, minimum 45% marks or 5.25 CGPA (on 10 points scale and equivalent)
- Degree / Academic Programme equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech conducted by MHRD / UGC / AIU / UPSC / AICTE e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India);
- M.Sc., MCA degree holders seeking admission to certain M.Tech. Programmes should have a valid and qualified GATE score in the relevant discipline.
No Age Limit is applicable
Medical fitness certificate must be issued by Government Medical Officer and Medical Practitioner recognised by Govt of India