Since 2008, MITRC Alwar has been consistently reinventing management education with the objective of creating management leaders who can navigate the ever-changing business landscape.
The 2 year MBA programme by Department of Management of Modern Institute of Technology & Research Centre is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University.
The Programme is designed to:
- Develop among students knowledge of social, economic, political, technological and ecological environment of modern society and their characteristic values.
- Helps students to become effective leaders, who can achieve results beyond expectations & transform organizations.
- Facilitate lateral thinking to enable a student to come out with innovative ideas, create alternative solutions and develop entrepreneurial skills.
- Inculcate values of integrity, justice & fairness, so that the students promote and maintain high ethical standards in management.
- Nurture a global mindset so that the future managers meet the challenges of international competition
The Master Degree in Business Administration is a professional course which is career oriented. In today’s rapidly changing business environment, Qualified and Skilled personnel are important part to keep up to the pace. As a current business environment has grown more complex and competitive, Management courses have developed into a separate discipline of multiple dimensions like HR, Finance & Marketing etc. Today MBA is the first choice among students and MITRC will open the floodgates of opportunities for position of power, recognition and prestige in Corporate Business Administration and Management.
The full time MBA (Masters of Business Administration) program is focused on Management Systems and is designed to be completed in two years. Apart from the specialized compulsory course in the focus area, the students have choice for functional area specialization in Finance, Marketing, and Human resource With 45 days summer Internship
1. - The duration of courses would be for a total period of 5 years, spread over ten semesters.
2. - The course will provide an Undergraduate degree in 3 or 4 years, (BM/BAM) followed by Master’s degree in five years (MAM) as below:
a) - Award of a bachelor’s degree (BM) at the end of three years, if one wishes to discontinue the studies OR award of a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Management (BAM) at the end of four years.
b) - Award of Master’s degree in Applied Management (MAM) at the end of five years.
- 100% Placement assistance for all MBA students
- Special Personality Development Program.
- Industry Oriented Program Structure with Case Studies, Role Play & Regular Industry Visits
- Visiting Faculty from Companies like –HDFC Bank, Ashok Leyland, Bank of Baroda, LIC etc.
- Expert lectures from institutes – IMT Gurgaon, IIMs, IIFT Delhi, and FMS Delhi University etc.
- Wi-Fi campus.
The thrust of Training & placement cell at MITRC Alwar, facilitates the process of placement..
The fully-computerized MITRC Library provides a wide range of academic resources for students..
One more year of another new edition of college magazine “College Daze”..
IITJEE/ AIEEE/ REAP/ Management seats...
by Satin Credicare Network Ltd at MITRC Alwar on 20/04/2016
by Rose IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd at MITRC Alwar on 16/04/2016
by Academiaguru.com at MITRC Alwar on 08/04/2016
by GENPACT at MITRC Alwar on 02/04/2016
by Aapna Infotech at MITRC Alwar on 12/03/2016
by Investors Clinic at MITRC Alwar on 09/03/2016
by Danik Baskar at MITRC Alwar campus on 01/03/2016
by LogicSpice Consultancy Pvt Ltd at MITRC Alwar Campus on 29/02/2016
by BCUBE IT Services Pvt. Ltd at MITRC Alwar Campus on 27/02/2016
by Prime Time Research Media Pvt. Ltd and Uno Help Pvt. Ltd. on 26/02/2016
The Economic Times & MITRC Organised HR CONCLAVE Supported by: Matshya Laghu Udhog Sangh & Business Manager on 15/11/2014 at MITRC Alwar Campus
All India seminar organized by Institute of Engineers(IE) at MITRC Campus
The theme of the conference is to promote general awareness about latest advancement in the field of Communication, Computer & Electrical Engineering.
Copyright © 2016 Modern Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Alwar | Designed by Department of CSE - MITRC, Alwar