- To organize skill development activities.
- Organizing workshops, seminars & conferences.
- Creating team spirit & healthy competition among students through contests/quizzes.
- Coordination of sports & cultural activities.
- To organize debate, group discussions & personality development programs.
- Being a student of mechanical branch of institute.
- Attending and participating in all meetings/activities.
- Contributing to the preparation and the coordination of the club’s activities.
- The priority to attend sessions and activities.
- Obtaining certificates of attendance for courses or workshops attended.
- Getting support from institute when you show special skills.
- Yogesh Pareek
- Rohit Saini
- Ayank Gupta
- Shri Ashok Aggarwal (Executive Director)
- Shri Amit Choudhary (Secretary)
- Prof.(Dr.) S. K Sharma (Director)
- Mr. Sanjay Babu Sharma ( Dean Academics)
- Mr. Neeraj Jain (Dean Exam)
- Mr. Vikas Mahalawat (Dean Student Affairs)
- Mrs. Chhavi Nagpal (HR Executive)
- Ms. Vaishali Gupta (TPO)
- Mr. Mukesh Choudhary (HOD-ME)
Mr. Kalyan Singh
Mr. Surendra Kumar
Mr. Sushil Kumar Maurya